PLEASE NOTE:

  • ALL appointments require a 30% deposit & remaining 70% is due on the day of your appointment. 

  • You must create an account to book an appointment and/or purchase one of our membership programs.

© 2020 Escape Massage & Esthetics Studio. All rights reserved.

  • s-facebook
  • LinkedIn Metallic
  • Twitter Metallic